Connect, Learn, Plot, & Giveback
84% of our members feel our events are better than chambers of commerce, business associations, other business cigar groups, and other types of networking groups.
Each Speakeasy event has three phases with a charitable component at the center:
Our meetings start promptly at 4pm. The first hour is focused on business connections. Each attendee provides a personal introduction about themselves and their business as well as a request for help of some kind. That help could be in the form of new connections resulting in new business, or, connections to resources that help you resolve an HR problem.
Our events are held at the finest and most luxurious cigar lounges in the city. So, after you’re done connecting, we provide an educational tasting on some kind of spirit, usually whiskey. Already well versed in distilled spirits? You still want to hang around for this segment since we often get to try rare “unicorn” spirits – low allocation products you cannot purchase in a retail store.
All of our events conclude with a mixer so that you can have quality time at length with your new connections. We’ll provide you with a cigar to enjoy during this time, as well as a light dinner. Huddle up with your new connections and plot world domination while puffing away on super comfortable leather sofas.
Speakeasy supports Aficionados Against Human Trafficking, a 501c3 charity that raises funds to fight human trafficking. It does this through high-end theme dinners, raffling rare and unique items at some of our events, and, by producing a bi-annual charity martial arts tournament, Tap Out Human Trafficking.
Still Not Sure We’re For You?
Check Out These Demographics of Our Members!
- Gender Breakdown
- 87% are Men
- 13% are Women (this number is ticking up at a steady pace)
- 85% possess an undergraduate college degree
- 13% possess a graduate degree
- Household Income
- 67% have a household income in excess of $100,000 annually
- 31% have a household income in excess of $250,000 annually
- Business Ownership
- 65% own at least 1 full-time business
- Other Stuff
- 80% are between age 30-59
- 65% are married
- But Most Importantly…
- 84% of our members feel our events are better than chambers of commerce, business associations, other business cigar groups, and other types of networking groups.
- 91% Said they would refer a friend or a colleague to Speakeasy.
- Of those who answered that they would not refer a colleague to Speakeasy, many said it was too preserve membership quality.