- THU MAY 16: Arrive in Louisville KY,
- FRI MAY 17: Tour Day 1 (distilleries will be announced), Dinner at Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse (optional)
- SAT MAY 18: Tour Day 2 (distilleries will be announced)
- SUN MAY 19: Depart Louisville
~ Lodging at the Galt House Hotel, which is the pickup point for the tour buses an across the street from Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse
~ 2 Days of Distillery Tours, including special access tours not available to the public where you may even meet a Master Distiller in person (as available). Tasting Fees & Lunch are Included.
~ Luxury Bus Transportation Both Days: Leather seating, air conditioning, and our own private tour guide
~ Mimosas, Mint Juleps, Water & Snacks for the bus on tour days
What will the tour package cost?
$1000 per person based on 20 people attendees and at least 1/2 of attendees doing double occupancy.
A $500 deposit is required by March 15th so that we can secure the luxury bus. This deposit is non-refundable after 3-15 unless we develop a waiting list and someone else can pay for your vacant spot(s).
The remaining $500 balance is due by April 15th.
Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse
Budget $50+ per person for this visit for food alone (appetizer, meal , dessert). More if you are getting drinks or a bottle of wine.
Dress code is business casual (or better)
What about dinner on the other nights we are not eating at Jeff Ruby’s? (Thursday & Saturday)
You’re on your own or the group can vote to go do something together.
Plan to dress casually and weather appropriate for the distillery tours. Bring business casual or better clothes for Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse.
How drunk am I going to get?
Not very. The tasting pours are pretty small and the drive time between distilleries is generally 1 hour or more, giving you plenty of time to sober up. Now then, if you are sipping on the complimentary Mint Juleps and Mimosas between distilleries…
Tours tend to start pretty early (8-9am). We recommend something portable and easy like a protein bar or shake. Also, there is a Starbucks that is walking distance from the hotel.
I have special dietary restrictions. Will the lunches and be able to accommodate that?
Can I smoke a cigar at the distillery?
No. Insurance companies frown on open flames and embers being around high proof spirits. We will probably try to visit some cigar lounges on Thursday and/or Saturday night.
What’s Not Included
- – Breakfast
- – Dinner
- – Bottles, swag or of anything from the Distilleries except the admission and tasting
- – Transportation to and from Louisville, KY
- – Pricing is based on a group size. We need at least 20 people for the trip to happen.
- – Due to deposits required by the bus company, hotels, etc., no refunds can be issued. But you can find a substitute for yourself if need be.
- – Schedule and distilleries visited are subject to change.
- All Deposits Are NOT Refundable