SEE PHOTOS FROM THE LAST TRIP
- THU FEB 20: Drive to Louisville KY, Dinner at Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse
- FRI FEB 21: Tour Day 1 – Heaven Hill, Jim Beam & Makers Mark
- SAT FEB 22: Tour Day 2 – TBD
- SUN FEB 23: Drive Home
- Lodging Including Beverages & Snacks
- Seafood Tower Appetizer at Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse
- Tour 6+ Distilleries Over 2 Days. (You may meet master distillers who can sign bottles)
- Transportation on Tour Days on a Luxury Tour Bus
If you want to be added to the attendee list, please complete this form. We will reach out to you a few months before the trip for a deposit.
What will the tour package cost?
Approx, $800 per person will cover the lodging and tours. Exact pricing will be published closer to the date.
What can I expect to spend at Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse?
This steakhouse is on the pricier side. I would budget $100 (including gratuity) per person for this visit for food alone (appetizer, meal , dessert). More if you are getting drinks or a bottle of wine.
What about dinner on the other nights we are not eating at Jeff Ruby’s?
You’re on your own or the group can vote to go do something together.
Plan to dress casually and weather appropriate for the distillery tours. Bring business casual or better clothes for Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse.
How drunk am I going to get?
Not very. The tasting pours are pretty small and the drive time between distilleries is generally 1 hour or more, giving you plenty of time to sober up.
Is breakfast included?
Tours tend to start pretty early (8-9am). We recommend something portable and easy like a protein bar or shake.
I have special dietary restrictions. Will the lunches and be able to accommodate that?
Can I share a room with someone? And will it lower my cost?
We like to rent a large AirBnB home, so the more people that come the less your trip package will be. If you would like to bring a friend or spouse who has no interest in going on the tours we can factor that in. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this interests you.
Can I smoke a cigar at the distillery?
No. Insurance companies frown on open flames and embers being around high proof spirits.
What’s Not Included
- – Breakfast
- – Dinner
- – Bottles, swag or of anything from the Distilleries except the admission and tasting
- – Transportation to and from Louisville, KY
- – Pricing is based on a group size. We need at least 6 people for the trip to happen.
- – Due to deposits required by the bus company, hotels, etc., no refunds can be issued. But you can find a substitute for yourself if need be.
- – Schedule and distilleries visited are subject to change.