Please note: RSVP on the Mythopoesis Website. You will receive an email with information to pay your deposit. Your spot is not confirmed until your deposit is paid.
Travel Organized by
Tiffani Hollis 404-931-6057 email@example.com
DATES: Jan 22-27th, 2018
$200 RSVP DEPOSIT DUE 11/1
ONLY 10 SPACES AVAILABLE!
Please Note, this event is very popular and is nearly sold out. I was only able to reserve 10 spaces and We must have deposits in by 11/1 to keep them.
- 5 Nights Lodging (2 at the Beautiful Hotel Granada, 3 in Esteli)
- All Event Access
- Tours and Activities
- Meals and Entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, & Taxes
- Private Group Concierge
- Complimentary Transportation and Early Hotel Check-in Available for Overnight Flights arriving very early in the morning.
ALL EVENT ACCESS:
- Private Group Welcome Reception
- 2 Nights at Beautiful Hotel Granada
- Tours & Beach Activities in Historic Granada
- Factory and Tobacco Plantation Tours
- Festival Welcome Dinner
- Dinner at Nicaragua’s first premium cigar factory
- Traditional White Dinner Party with Folk Entertainment
- Closing Night Formal Gala Dinner & Dancing
- Up-Close Interactions with Premium Cigar Brands including AJ Fernandez, Drew Estate, My Father, Oliva, Padron, and many others!
- Official Festival Guyabera
- Cigar Box
- & More!
AIRFARE: Due to the late booking of this trip I cannot save you money on booking airfare so I recommend you book it yourself. Current published airfare is between $380-1000 range depending on your carrier of choice. However, If you need assistance with airfare, please contact
Tiffani Hollis at 404-931-6057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I have arranged Complimentary Transportation and Early Hotel Check-in Available for Overnight Flights arriving very early in the morning.